The participating teams will officiate each other.
The tournament will be played with IFAF 2021.
With the following additions/changes:
– The “Home Team” will start the first half on offense.
– Game length will be: 2×15 minutes running time (no stop at two minute warning). In Elite play off it will be 2×20 minutes running time (no stop at two minute warning).
– 1 minute half time direct change of sides.
– No time outs.
– No overtime in round robin.
– Overtime in Play off will be “shoot out” from 10-yard line. (Each team get a try from opponent’s 10-yard line. First team to score, without conceding is the winner.)
– All offensive penalties in the second half will be loss of down.
– After the time runs out in both halves there will be one final play to end the half, if the result of the play is a Touchdown, the extra point try will be played as well.
– A half cannot end on an accepted defensive penalty.
Tie-breaker (2 teams)
2. Largest Point differential
3. Head-to-Head (W/L)
4. Most Point scored
5. Best result vs strongest mutual opponent.
6. “Shoot out” from 10-yard line after the group play has ended. (Each team get a try from opponent’s 10-yard line. First team to score, without conceding is the winner.)
Tie-breaker (3 teams or more)
2. Largest Point differential.
3. Head-to-Head (W/L).
4. Head-to-Head Largest point differential.
5. Head-to-Head most point scored.
6. Best result vs strongest mutual opponent.
7. Most Point scored.
Round Robin all nine teams.
The teams play each other once (Eight matches per team).
Top four will be in the semi Final.
#1 vs. #4 and #2 vs. #3.
#5 vs. #6 for 5th place
#8 vs. #9 for a chance to play #7 for 7th place.
One group of eight teams.
The teams play each other once (7 matches per team).
Top four advances to the semi finals.
Bottom four advances to 5th-8th place PO.
Semi finals: #1 vs. #4 and #2 vs. #3 – winners will play final and losers will play for 3rd place.
Placements matches: #5 vs. #8 and #6 vs. #7 – winners will play for 5th Place, losers will play for 7th place.
Two groups of six.
The teams play each other once (fivematches per team).
Top four from each group advances to the quarterfinals. #1 vs. #4 and #2 vs. #3. The winners will face off in the Semi finals.
#2 and #3 from each group will go to the quarter finals and play for a spot in the semifinal #2 vs. #3 – Losers will play 5th place match.
#5 and #6 from each group will play for 9th-12th spot.
Julius Andersen Vej 1
2450 København SV
Code of Conduct
All teams will receive garbagebags, please help us keep the tournament area as clean as possible. Bottles and cans from soda and beer needs to be sorted from other waste. If you cannot dispose of them yourself, then please hand them over to the tournament officials.