The tournament will be played with IFAF 2019.
With the following additions/changes:
– The “Home Team” will start the first half on offense.
– Game length will be: 2×12 minutes (Leisure) and 2×20 minutes (Elite), running time (no stop at two minute warning).
– 2×20 minutes running time in Play off in both Elite and Leisure.
– 1 minute half time (Leisure) direct change of sides.
– 3 minute half time (Elite).
– No time outs.
– No overtime in round robin.
– Overtime in Play off will be “shoot out” from 12-yard line. (Each team get a try from opponent’s 12-yard line. First team to score, without conceding is the winner.)
– All offensive penalties in the second half will be loss of down.
– After the time runs out in both halves there will be one final play to end the half, if the result of the play is a Touchdown, the extra point try will be played as well.
– A half cannot end on an accepted defensive penalty.
Tie-breaker (2 teams)
2. Largest Point differential
3. Head-to-Head (W/L)
4. Most Point scored
5. Best result vs strongest mutual opponent.
6. “Shoot out” from 12-yard line after the group play has ended. (Each team get a try from opponent’s 12-yard line. First team to score, without conceding is the winner.)
Tie-breaker (3 teams or more)
2. Largest Point differential.
3. Head-to-Head (W/L).
4. Head-to-Head Largest point differential.
5. Head-to-Head most point scored.
6. Best result vs strongest mutual opponent.
7. Most Point scored.
Two Groups of 5 teams.
The teams in each group plays each other once (4 matches per team).
No. 1 and 2 from each group advances to the semi finals.
No. 3 from each group faces each other in the 5th/6th place match.
No. 4 from each group faces each other in the 7th/8th place match.
No. 5 from each group faces each other in the 9th/10th place match.
No. 1 from Group A will face no. 2 from Group B in semi final 1.
No. 1 from Group B will face no. 2 from Group A in semi final 2.
The winner of semi final 1 and 2 will face each other in the Final.
9 Teams round robin.
Every face each other once (8 games per team)
No. 1 will face no. 4 semi final A (LSA).
No. 2 will face no. 3 semi final A (LSB).
The winner of semi final LSA and LSB will face each other in the Final.
Julius Andersen Vej 1
2450 København SV
On Field Sale
There will be a variety of foods and beverages sold on field at the tournament (depending on the weather):
– Hot Coffee
– Chocolate bars
– Grilled Sausages
– Beer / Sodas
– and more…
Code of Conduct
All teams will receive garbagebags, please help us keep the tournament area as clean as possible. Bottles and cans from soda and beer needs to be sorted from other waste. If you cannot dispose of them yourself, then please hand them over to the tournament officials.